Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-18 09:39:37

**_scottbdz_**

missing folders?

We are having occasional issues when we utilize the move content feature.  specifically, content is created, then moved to a new folder via Content List / Move button.  Occasionally the content is then unable to be read, as the original folder containing the content disappears from the server (D:\7). 
has anyone experienced this issue?  if so, any help?

#2 2009-02-19 11:17:31

**_Carri.Saari_**

Re: missing folders?

Happened here, too. Recorded a session. Viewed the recording. Moved to a content folder so it could be added to a course. Gone. Disappeared.

The person who has access to peek at our server said there is nothing there (the tech person had the Connect generated URL and the name I gave the recording and the file path).

#3 2009-02-20 11:31:30

**_santhony_**

Are these single server Connect installations? Or multiple server clusters?

#4 2009-02-23 14:11:47

**_scottbdz_**

single-server installation.

#5 2009-02-26 11:41:51

**_connectguy_**

More than likely this is because the recording was marked as 0KB. 
Do you have AV running on your servers? 
If so what type and version?

#6 2009-02-26 14:00:07

**_bcaille_**

I'm also experiencing missing folders issues with trial installations.

Don't have a 'course' or a  'Shared Training' folder anymore.  See the thread for more details : http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … 5620#p5620

Things were fine yesterday.  Tried to create another trial installation and ended up with the exact same problem...

Somebody has a clue on what might be going on?

#7 2009-02-26 17:18:09

**_scottbdz_**

re: More than likely this is because the recording was marked as 0KB. 
Do you have AV running on your servers? 
If so what type and version?

Not sure - we don't have any media services on the server accept for the Flash services; what specifically should I look for?

#8 2009-02-26 18:36:07

**_quinn_**

I don't think it corresponds to AV eating up your 'courses' folder, because the courses folder doesn't actually map to a folder on your disk.  It's a 'virtual folder' in the ConnectPro database, that is mapped to a url.

Is this a hosted account?  What's the id?

#9 2009-02-26 23:38:18

**_scottbdz_**

yes - it seems to be the virtual folder that is missing - we have no way of retrieving, so the content URL doesn't work.  Unfortunately, our Connect is licensed, not a hosted account.

Board footer