Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-10-04 05:07:09

**_Niall_**

Recorded Meetings - audio not playing/synchronising

Hi folks

I have an issue with the recordings that I am generating with Connect 9.  On two occasions now the video stream and audio have frozen after just a few seconds.  After a screenshare or breakout the audio seems to get back in synch and play properly again.

Is there a known issue with this?  It has only happened twice out of approximately 20 recordings so far - but that is still a 10% fail rate.

Thanks

Niall

#2 2012-10-16 11:44:50

**_dlehman_**

Re: Recorded Meetings - audio not playing/synchronising

I notice there has been no response to this.  My error rate is closer to 100%.  The audio and screen share are out of sync and it happens frequently.  Some recordings seem to settle down after a couple of minutes - others never do.  The recordings are virtually unusable as a result.  Please let me know if others have this problem - if you do not, I'd love to hear whether you did anything to rectify this.  The quality of the recordings is simply unacceptable for a service like this and I really need to understand if there is a way to solve this.  I am not encouraged by the fact that the first post did not receive any comments.

#3 2012-11-05 18:13:36

**_CB_**

Re: Recorded Meetings - audio not playing/synchronising

I'm perplexed to hear that this is an ongoing issue in Connect. I know it had been a bit of a headache for users in past versions but I hadn't heard complaints of this kind since Connect 8 became prevalent.

I had hoped Connect 9 had removed this problem absolutely. This is a usability issue and should be addressed.

Board footer