Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-12-07 14:38:59

**_barry_**

Universal Voice with PGI

We are hosted on NA4 and thus were upgraded to 7.5 over the weekend. I am trying to determine how to use Universal Voice with our Premiere Global audio integration. Do I need to go through the steps outlined in the Setup Instructions for Administrators tutorial (http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … /index.php)?

I was assuming that I would not have to do this, since Premiere Global is an integrated provider. However, I'm not finding any other way to make the "Start Audio Broadcast" option appear in my meeting room.

Thanks for any advice or input.

#2 2009-12-07 15:08:31

**_mrock66_**

Re: Universal Voice with PGI

Hi Barry, if you want to broadcast your Premiere telephone conference through VoIP you need to follow the above tutorial.  If you want to use Premiere as an integrated provider with enhanced features minus the broadcasting over VoIP use the integrated Premiere solution.  Does that clear things up?

#3 2009-12-07 17:22:59

**_barry_**

That does clear things up, although it means that the process is not as seamless as I had hoped it would be.

Thank you for the quick reply.

#4 2009-12-10 10:00:09

**_stan0425_**

After following the instructions and a few test attempts, My Premiere Global Services ReadyConference Plus account seems to be working for VOIP and telephone call-in. However, I just want to verify a few things:

1. The conference id in the audio profile is the participant passcode, NOT the moderator passcode. In this way participants who do not use VOIP see the right passcode when they enter the room.

2. The sequence of steps to set up the environment is as follows:
        - Call-in BY PHONE to PGI using the moderator passcode
        - Call-in to the conference as the host from the meeting room
        - After the connection is established, start audio broadcasting

3. I also found that I had to increase the delay in the audio provider definition.

Does all of this make sense?

Thanks.

Board footer