Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-09-18 12:16:41

**_simonbyrne_**

How do you hide/prevent the teleconference dial out box?

Hi there,

Hopefully somebody can help.  We are using Connect Pro with Premiere Global integrated teleconferencing. 

When each participant enters the room and a teleconference is running, it displays the "Call Me" dialogue box, stating "Join Teleconference - enter your phone number below."  We don't want that to be displayed.  Does anyone know how we can stop that from showing?

It is extremely confusing for participants, especially when we are trying to encourage them to listen via VoIP because of the general teleconferencing shortfalls, audio from recorded presentations not being routed into the conference, etc.

Thanks,
Simon

#2 2009-10-12 18:08:22

**_drcobb_**

Re: How do you hide/prevent the teleconference dial out box?

I would be interested in hearing more about this as well.  We have a number of users dialing in from offices and don't have direct phone lines.  When they type in their main office line, the system goes into a continuous cycle of trying to dial.

I've grown accustomed to emailing my participants in advance and telling them about this pop-up window.  I instruct them to click CANCEL every time, but it would be more effective if I could prevent this pop-up window all together.

Thanks,
David

#3 2009-10-15 11:34:40

**_khweir_**

Re: How do you hide/prevent the teleconference dial out box?

We need this dial out box removed as well!  Please!

Board footer