Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-08-14 09:44:14

**_creativetechs_**

Can Connect Pro Support Large (1000+) Audiences?

Our company currently hosts several large (800-1,000 participant) webinars every week using GoToWebinar. I've been trying to evaluate a switch to Adobe Connect pro, and I've been told by at least one person at Adobe that 1,000+ person webinars aren't really practical with this tool.

I know Adobe has pricing schemes that go up to 1,500 participants. I'm wondering what the largest Connect Pro webinars anyone here is familiar with?

I need to know if Connect really can't handle this type of volume -- or if that was an opinion from one person on what is a practical limit. (My contacts at GoToWebinar were telling us that 1,000-person webinars were "possible but not practical" until we started running them every week.)

In September we're kicking off a whole series of worldwide Photography, Photoshop, and Web courses. We're currently using GoToWebinar, and I'd really like to evaluate a switch to Adobe Connect Pro:

http://creativetechs.com/tipsblog/free- … b-classes/

If 1,000+ person webinars are possible, does anyone have advice who I can talk to for an evaluation account with a high enough limit for us test if Connect Pro will work for us?

Thanks for any help!

#2 2009-08-15 13:47:24

**_michael_**

Re: Can Connect Pro Support Large (1000+) Audiences?

Connect Pro has been used for webinars in excess of 1000+ attendees, but like other solutions, you will need to follow some best-practices to ensure a successful event.  There are some other options leveraging Adobe technology if you plan on having much larger meetings (such as using FMS) as well.

#3 2009-10-10 03:26:40

**_eomedia_**

creativetechs,

I can tell you that we've used Adobe Connect in conjunction with our software to deliver quite large events, the largest of which was approximately 1,600 attendees.

Having done several of these types of events I would say that there is a definite "best practice" that you do need to follow to ensure solid performance and minimal issues in these situations.  If you are still evaluating this as a possible solution and would like to chat about how these can be done please feel free to drop us a line here or through our website at http://www.conferenceEdge.com.

Thanks

Ryan

#4 2009-10-11 01:22:36

**_sudqi_**

i know that max number of audience is 2400 but i think it will be hard control it on same room and it depend you server if he can contain and hold all these users

Board footer