Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-01-09 12:57:23

**_DonH_**

Modifying Templates

I need to modify the template for the login page beyond the general mods allowed. Basically I need to add some instructions to the page.

I have modified this page before but now I can't remember where the templates are kept.

#2 2009-01-09 13:07:13

**_santhony_**

Re: Modifying Templates

Meetings > Shared Meetings > Shared Templates ?

Hope this helps!

#3 2009-01-09 13:10:09

**_DonH_**

Not quite.  I'm looking for actual xml docs to modify the backend code for when they first login.

#4 2009-01-09 13:19:23

**_santhony_**

How about \appserv\web\common

Not sure which *template*.*  you are looking for exactly, but those are the folders I can suggest starting if you haven't already checked.

There are lots of xml files in there used for login.

If not there, check the styles directory.

Last edited by **_santhony_** (2009-01-09 13:22:46)

#5 2009-01-09 14:53:46

**_DonH_**

Ahhh. I finally remembered what I had to do. I will put it here for anybody else messing around in the backend.

appserv\apps\system\system_template.xsl is the main template.  You just have to find what you are looking for on there which can be tricky since a lot of it is references to other files.
To change just the wording, like instead of "Login" you want "Sign In" you go to
appserv\apps\lang\en.xml (or whatever language).  You can view source and see what the div id or m id is for what you are looking for and then go to it and change it in the xml file.

One key that I had really forgotten was you have to restart the service to see the changes.

#6 2009-01-09 15:12:08

**_santhony_**

Ahh.. I know what you were looking for now ! Sorry for the wild goosechase!

Glad you got it figured out though :)

Board footer