Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-09-20 08:24:06

**_jrommers_**

After update to presenter 7.07 output skips audio when played local.

After my presenter was updated to version 7.07 my output files skips the first words on certain sentences. I have heard that this happened in previous versions when people upload their files to the LMS. But my files are locally saved.
When reviewing the material the audio was missing bits and pieces of the beginning of a sentence, but when going back and replaying it the audio seems normal.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or shares the same experience?

I find this very annoying due to the fact that I have a big project to deliver globally and it is hanging on such a minor technical error.

#2 2011-09-20 13:11:01

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: After update to presenter 7.07 output skips audio when played local.

If you revert back to 7.0.6 does this issue go away? If so, that may be the fastest solution.

Also, have you reached out to Support to see if this is something that is known or can be easily identified and resolved?

800-945-9120 and push to get to Tier 2 or 3.

#3 2011-09-20 19:32:39

**_dhwalker_**

If the word that is getting cut off is at the beginning of the slide I've seen this with older versions too.
My solution has always been to add a little silence to the beginning of the slide.

#4 2011-09-21 02:56:30

**_jrommers_**

@Jorma_at_RealEyes: I bought presenter online so reverting back isn't that easy, is it? I tried installing the 7.0.6 update but it is refused. When I download the full version online I get the 7.07 version is there a way to revert back to 7.06?

I was hoping to wait with contacting Support until I tried everything to solve it.

@dhwalker: I agree I had this before with older versions. But the project I am doing consists out of multiple modules. And I do not intent to perform more work caused by the software I use then necessary. I expect it to work the way it promisses to work.

Thank you for your responses so far...

#5 2011-09-21 07:54:14

**_jrommers_**

@Jorma_at_RealEyes: I have talked to Support (Ellis Baukema in the Netherlands) about this problem and they assured me this issue will be pushed to Tier 2.
I will keep this post updated if I receive a solution or have more information.

Board footer