Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-10-03 03:13:36

**_TomH_**

Pod title bar colour customization problem

Hi

I am currently evaluating the Connect Pro trial version. I have an issue where the custom Pod Title Bar colour I set in the Administration/Customization/Customize Meeting, does not effect the client view. It always displays as the default green colour. It does change on the host view however.

Also, in the online tutorial it says that any changes made here will effect all, including existing meetings, but not in my experience. If it is supposed to be a global change is there away to do this for individual meetings? I need to be able to brand the meeting to each event.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Tom

#2 2009-10-06 08:47:52

alistairlee

Re: Pod title bar colour customization problem

Hey Tom,

The customization settings in the Administration section apply to the entire account - there's no way to customize the pods on a room by room basis.  You can however customize individual rooms by applying personalized back grounds and changing the layouts.

Not sure what's happening that your participants aren't seeing the change.  In my experience, when I change the colour of the title bar, it displays to hosts and attendees for any new sessions (it won't take effect if you're currently in a meeting).

Board footer