Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-06-07 03:21:23

Raffoz

App freeze

I use Adobe Connect since 2011.

I have always add a lot of problem with "app freezing".

A lot of times the app freezes during a meeting.
So I have to quit and enter again in the meeting, with other people waiting for me in the meeting.

In the last years (2012-2015) I discovered the app freezed a lot using an external Mic (I used the Yeti).

Now, since 2020, I'm using my MacBook Pro with a LG 5K Monitor.
I have everything updated to last firmware and version.

It continues to freeze a lot of times: even 2-3 in a meeting of 2 hours.
I cannot understand the reason (it doesn't happen to other hosts in our account).

Can someone give me a hint/help/something?
I'm getting crazy ?

ps i attach a block log I found in my console (maybe it depends on audio related things again): link

Last edited by Raffoz (2020-06-07 03:23:34)

#2 2024-05-09 18:29:38

alexseen

Re: App freeze

After my friend told me how hormone therapy helped her, I became curious and wanted to find out more for myself. I found a very informative page at https://ways2well.com/blog/hormone-repl … e-provider. The site provided an excellent overview of hormone replacement therapy and what to expect when considering this treatment. It was exactly the kind of primer I needed to feel more educated about my health choices, offering not only medical details but also advice on choosing the right provider.

Last edited by alexseen (2024-05-09 18:30:23)

#3 2024-05-11 06:50:11

cuc1713988887

Re: App freeze

I've always been a huge fan of accessories, especially when they can completely transform an outfit. Recently, I stumbled upon an article that completely changed my perspective on sunglasses. The article dives into the world of oversized sunglasses for women, merging style, comfort, and protection all into one. I've found https://optyx.com/uncategorized/oversiz … rotection/ that these sunglasses aren't only functional but they also make a strong fashion statement. Ever since I've discovered this, it's opened up an entirely new realm of accessorizing for me. For those who are into fashion and seeking a game-changer, I cannot recommend this enough.

Board footer