Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-07-09 08:35:35

**_scott_gaertner_**

Another connection with this ticket already in progress

Hello!

I'm on a hosted account, and the meeting room I've been preparing has just started kicking me out periodically with the error, "Another connection with this ticket already in progress".

I've closed and reopened the meeting, there's nobody else in it.  It seems to happen more often while entering or leaving breakout rooms, but not always.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Scott

#2 2009-07-09 13:50:50

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Another connection with this ticket already in progress

Haven't seen this, but I don't really use breakout rooms.  I would probably call support.  If you know how to get a debug log, that may help them.

-Chris

#3 2009-07-09 14:04:43

**_scott_gaertner_**

Solved.  Tech support was very helpful and quick with a response.  I had uploaded a swf file that had actionscript that was interfering with the system.  I'm not sure if it was the global variable, or the setinterval, but it was one of those.  Now that the swf is gone, all problems are solved.

Thanks!

#4 2009-07-09 15:26:10

**_roysdenc_**

Glad to hear.  First good thing I have heard about support recently.

-Chris

#5 2009-09-22 08:56:24

**_simonbyrne_**

Hi Scott,

Thanks for posting details on the resolution - I have just had this problem and resolved it via your posting.

I was trying to run a countdown timer SWF, and it seems that was causing the problem.  Was there a specific piece of ActionScript you found that was causing the issue?  Maybe I could redo the SWF without it...

#6 2009-09-22 09:05:56

**_scott_gaertner_**

I never figured out exactly which command was doing it.  I think it had something to do with the call from SetInterval.  I'd say just be very careful with relative calls, because the way the server nests swfs is going to mess with anything you hard code.  And never use global variables. :)

I was in a hurry, so I wound up grabbing a sample countdown clock from the code library and modifying it instead of fixing my own. :p

Board footer