Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-04-23 12:36:21

**_tn_bobbie_**

Get user registration date using API

HI All,

My setup is, I have a Training Event that has only one curriculum. This one curriculum in turn has four courses. I create a registration form & send out the link to my users so that they can register to my training event & then take the training courses.

Using the API's, I want to find a user's registration date for the event.

action=principal-list&filter-type=guest

I used the able but that doesn't seem to return the registration date.

But when I log into the Adobe Connect Pro, I see a CSV file that can be generated that gives me the registration date. But other wise I don't see any other place in the Adobe Connect Pro UI that gives me this info. I see this CSV file in

Event Mgmt -> Trg Name -> Reports -> By Registrants

Can some one help me out in getting this info.

Thanks
Bobbie

#2 2009-04-23 12:54:35

**_tn_bobbie_**

Re: Get user registration date using API

I'm actually trying to get the registration date of a user who is registered for that particular event. Any ideas??

#3 2009-05-27 12:22:35

**_eomedia_**

Re: Get user registration date using API

tn_bobbie,

I haven't actually looked at the API code to confirm this, but would "principal-info' return that value by default?  If it doesn't you could always go the route of creating a custom field and then using the action=custom-fields&filter-like-name=NAME.

I realize that may be a bit of overkill but without reviewing the documentation this was my first thought off the top of my head.

You may also want to consider a solution like ours that can easily replace the event management module and will more easily provide this and other details about your registrations.

In any case I'll review the documentation later on and see if I can find anything to add any further thoughts on this matter.

Best of luck,

Ryan
www.conferenceEdge.com

Board footer