Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-09-16 09:27:34

**_Ritag_**

No Sound on my CD

I have a PPT file and have recorded audio and animations. I went to publish, and chose to do the Auto Run CD.

When I burn my items to the CD and put it in to play, there is no audio or animations.

The presentation should be about 25 minutes or so....with audio on almost all slides and some slides even have "stop" so the user must click a choice to continue. On the CD it just runs through in about 5 minutes with no stops or audio.

Any ideas? We have PP 2003 and I think Presenter 6. I wanted to upgrade, but our Network Admin found some issues with doing that.

Thanks!

#2 2009-09-16 10:04:46

**_Daniel_**

Re: No Sound on my CD

Rita,
Not sure. Did you use Presenter's "import audio" for your sound files? You need to do it this way for Presenter to convert your sound files into a flash format. It will not play a sound file that is "inserted" into powerpoint using powerpoints standard "insert" feature. Does that make sense? Happy to look at it with you.
Daniel

#3 2009-09-16 11:27:03

**_Ritag_**

Re: No Sound on my CD

I figured it out! For some ODD reason when i went to the PPT and went to Edit Audio, there was no audio there. It was recorded through the presenter record audio feature. Luckily, I had another version of the PPT and it had sound in it. Just odd, but at least it works! Thanks!

Board footer