Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-09-02 23:19:56

**_jakebound_**

Problem generating meeting/training URLs with BREEZESESSION variable

I'm at a loss.  I am working with ColdFusion 7.0 to interact with ConnectPro using the API.  I am able to successfully authenticate as an administrator using the http header authentication option and use the BREEZESESSION session variable in principal-list-by-field to find another user and permissions-update to enroll that user.  I'm also able to add new records using principal-update. 

However, I can not generate a valid URL to a training session (using the breezesession cookie passed as ?session=).  If I am logged in to the ConnectPro interface, the link works fine.  If not logged in, it kicks me to the login page.

I have tried re-authenticating using action=login with a valid/known username/password - the authentication is successful but the URL generated with the session variable (cookie) returned doesn't work.  It asks the user to login yet again.

I've confirmed that the DOMAIN_COOKIE variable is set (auth site is on same domain as ConnectPro but on different subdomains) and confirmed that the cookie is indeed a domain-level cookie.

Not a rookie using XML or ColdFusion, and haven't really had much trouble with the API so far - all the calls that I expect to work are - but the URL to get to the training session still requires an extra authentication.

Any ideas or code snippets anyone can share?  I have gone through the forums but can't find anything that's solved the problem.  I didn't physically setup the ConnectPro side of things, just tasked to set up the integration.

Thanks in advance.

Board footer