Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-07-16 15:02:58

**_Adobedu_**

Adobe Captivate 4 is not working

I have a project, and it has a size of 95MB, but when I want to import more files to this project, Adobe pop up an error message like this, Adobe has detected an error and it must close and then it closed the program. What is the problem?

#2 2009-07-21 12:45:29

**_lyn1234_**

Re: Adobe Captivate 4 is not working

I have found that if I try to import a large question pool (more than around 110 questions in the pool) that Captivate would not save the project.  I would get an error and it would often shut down as you described.  My solution to this was to break the one large question pool into smaller pools - BUT - not more than 2 pools.  I have found that if I break it down into more than 2 question pools it does not like that either.  I get a problem with blank slides displaying where a question slide should show.

Hope this info helps you.

#3 2009-09-02 13:09:22

**_f.taylor_**

Re: Adobe Captivate 4 is not working

I recently have the same issue.  My project is large 3783.4KB.  It was working fine and then I started getting the freeze during the import then the pop-up error message,. Once the error occurs I have to restart my computer because when trying to record and import again it states that another project is importing at this time.  It seems to be sticking in the memory.  I can import into smaller projects without error.

Board footer