Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-28 11:58:09

**_ngkeith_**

video content keeps buffering after enabling SSL

Hi, my Connect server (7 with sp2) seems to have this video streaming problem after I enabled the SSL connection on the application server (we don't have the meeting module). The problem is that most of the video content is in buffering state when launched within the Connect server. The video however, is play fine outside of the Connect server. Also, other content types have no problem. I was thinking the problem might be related to the Connect server being a HyperV VM machine, but it was working fine before the SSL implementation.  I am suspecting the problem might be related to the settings on the adaptor.xml file but I can't tell for sure. I have followed the SSL implementation guide and there should not be any misconfiguration. The only thing I noticed is that when I setup another Connect server (for testing purpose), the hostport for edge1 on the test server is
<HostPort name="edge1" ctl_channel="localhost:19350">${DEFAULT_FCS_HOSTPORT}</HostPort>
while the one in the production server is
<HostPort name="edge1">${DEFAULT_FCS_HOSTPORT}</HostPort>
But even I changed it to match to the one in the test server, the problem still persists.

Can anyone provide me some ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Details
Adobe Connect Pro 7 sp2
Windows server 2003 sp2
Only the training, presentation and event management features are available in the Connect server

#2 2009-08-20 15:54:50

**_mrock66_**

Re: video content keeps buffering after enabling SSL

Are you still having this issue?  Have you upgraded to SP3 yet?

#3 2009-08-20 15:58:33

**_ngkeith_**

Re: video content keeps buffering after enabling SSL

Not yet, will try and see if it helps.

Thanks

Board footer