Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-07-16 00:57:43

**_bobzsj87_**

Connect Pro delay problem

Hi,

I am a user in China, and was just informed that Adobe does not support subscription or hosted service in China because they can't guarantee the quality of the product.

I am now testing in the free trial mode, and the delay is severe. By using "ping pong" (one response pong right after he hears ping", I found there was 1 seconds delay between "ping" and "pong".

I want to know is it happening in other countries? Will this be solved if we use our own server?

Thanks,
Bob

#2 2009-07-16 07:44:04

**_mrock66_**

Re: Connect Pro delay problem

Bob, if you purchase a licensed version of Connect and host it on your internal servers you wouldnt not have this issue.  I believe it's a bandwidth and distance issue that you are seeing.

#3 2009-08-13 20:06:58

**_Chuck_C_**

Re: Connect Pro delay problem

I am also trying this from China with no luck. I am interested in Connect Pro but, need to know if the hosted version will work or if I am even able to host it myself here in China. I was also told that the trial may be on a different server cluster than what would be available after I buy the Lisc. Is there another server cluster that will work better?

Board footer