Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-07-12 09:45:28

**_Gainingam_**

Show a different name for Meeting Organiser through XML API

I have been working with the XML API. The pdf doc couldn't give me enough info. Working with a trial account at the moment. Using querystring logic I could login and create meeting(s). Now, everytime I create a meeting with the API the login user becomes the presenter - the same presenter name gets displayed in all the meeting room.

Using the same login name and password, is there a possibility to display the presenter name differently in different meetings?

For example: using a single login id (say, "Presenter") and pwd for all meetings, I create meetings A and B. I needed the Presenter name to display as "Presenter1" in meeting A, and "Presenter2" in another meeting B.

Would really appreciate if someone could share ideas, comment or advice!

Thanks,
G.P.

Last edited by **_Gainingam_** (2009-07-12 12:14:56)

#2 2009-07-13 09:29:46

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Show a different name for Meeting Organiser through XML API

Don't think you can do that with the login process.  The login and password are tied to a single account, which would have a specified name that is used in the meeting.  One solution is once in the meeting, your presenter can change their displayed name.  Not sure how or if you can do this programatically, but it can be done manually.

-Chris

Last edited by **_roysdenc_** (2009-07-13 11:16:11)

Board footer