Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-18 10:05:48

**_gibsonclan_**

SP3 download notification - Never received (on premise)

I am curious if anyone else did not receive an email stating it was available for download. 
Wondering if they wanted to wait a few days because of the last SP was infected w/a virus.

#2 2009-06-19 11:30:52

**_roysdenc_**

Re: SP3 download notification - Never received (on premise)

I have seen at least one other person on the forums mention they did not recieve notice.  Without knowing more detail, I would assume it is based on who is listed as contacts.  Could be the SPAM filter as well, who know.

If you haven't downloaded it yet, I can look for the thread David posted a link to it in.

-Chris

#3 2009-06-19 11:33:12

**_CCWWW_**

We did not receive the notice until yesterday, the 18th at 11:02 am.  This is several days later than some.

#4 2009-06-19 11:47:32

**_roysdenc_**

Interesting.  At least you eventually recieved it!  (trying to look on the bright side of things).

Hope all goes well with the update.

-Chris

#5 2009-06-22 15:29:11

**_pafell_**

We're an "on premise" customer (long time, in fact -- 3+ years) and did not receive notification that SP3 had been released.  Thankfully, I knew it was coming from the connectusers.com forum.  Still, when you pay tens of thousands of dollars in support every year to Adobe, it would be nice to be informed when the upgrades you are paying for become available.

Board footer