Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-19 06:11:42

**_BryanMacUK_**

Synchronized navigation

Here problem:

1. I have built and Published a 10 slide deck from within Presneter and used the "Zip package" option.

2. I have then gone into my meeting set up in Connect Pro and uploaded them to a pod

3. I want the slides to auto start, however I have the "Sync" button on which means i cannot see the slide options "Play, back, forward" etc

4. If i click on "Sync" then I can see the "Play options" and then the slides auto play in the right way after one click on the play.

Two questions, how do I get my sldies to auto play straight away and/or how do I start of the presentation without the "Sync" button on?

Thanking you in advance.

Bryan

#2 2009-06-19 12:06:34

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Synchronized navigation

Once you have uploaded the presentation to the share pod, you need to go to the Pod options menu for the share pod (lower right hand corner of the share pod) and select, Show Presentation Play bar. You will see a play bar on the right hand side of your presentation (your participants will not) and you can click play and the presentation will still be sync'd.

The Connect Meeting room assumes that you are going to pre-load your presentation into the room and it will then sit there and wait for you to be ready to play it. You can then de-sync it, as you have said, and let everyone in the room watch it at their own pace, or you can reveal the Play bar to yourself and hit play when you are ready.

#3 2009-06-19 14:10:24

**_jcooper9099_**

Use presenter to manage the slides and select Autoplay at start.

Last edited by **_jcooper9099_** (2009-06-19 14:10:37)

#4 2009-06-22 10:19:16

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

The Autoplay feature is on by default in Presenter, but doesn't have an affect on the presentation in the Connect Meeting room.

Board footer