Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-09 21:54:36

**_afitterer_**

Problems with PowerPoint Uploading in Connect: Help!

I am having problems with a PowerPoint I'm trying to upload into a Connect Meeting. The PowerPoint is only 7.16 MB and uploads fine. The problem is it has quite a bit of clipart and images on it, and half of the images appear fine, the other half just don't. Is there particular file I'm supposed to be saving all images as (.gif? .jpeg?) before it will show up in Connect? It is very confusing and this presentation was supposed to be done YESTERDAY! Please help- getting frustrated!

#2 2009-06-10 10:06:51

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Problems with PowerPoint Uploading in Connect: Help!

If you have Presneter, what I would try is saving the presentation as a .ppt file, then publich locally as a .zip file.  From there, load the zip file into the meeting room. 

We have seen a similar issue, and often trace it to office 07, and use of smartart or other cool office 07 features.  Not really sure why somethings work and some things dont, but we have had really good results with the above steps.

-Chris

#3 2009-06-16 09:36:35

**_AChemey_**

Re: Problems with PowerPoint Uploading in Connect: Help!

The only issue that I'm aware of is that Presenter doesn't handle CMYK images (which doesn't seem to be a universally accepted format).  Even if you ran the file locally, as opposed to running from within Connect Training or Connect Meeting, you'd experience the same issue.  Convert the images to any other format and they will display.

Regards,

Andrew

Board footer