Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-06 11:45:08

**_mark2741_**

Curriculum Tracking Not Working for Some Users

I have a curriculum in Connect Pro Training and a couple of my users, both from the same company/location (all of the students are from different companies/locations except for these two folks), are having trouble with a self-paced module developed in Adobe Presenter. When they finish the module and then close that window, their curriculum status for that course never gets set to 'passed' or 'complete'. Both are still set to 'In Progress'.

I've remotely logged into their machines and gone through the course on both of them because at first I figured they just didn't answer all of the questions in the course, but the result is the same - the status never gets updated properly.

It isn't an issue with the course itself because it is working for others.

After looking at their browser I see they both have toolbars with pop-up blockers (one has Google toolbar, the other Yahoo). I told them to disable those toolbars and try again but still no luck. I checked their browser security settings and it was set to 'medium-high' so I dropped it down to medium, restarted browser and tried again, still no luck. I don't think that's the problem anyway because the other courses in the curriculum so far that they've done (a PDF and a Virtual Classroom (live)) both were set to 'complete' as expected when they finished. So it shouldn't be a browser/server communication issue.

I'm at a loss here...anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

In the meantime, I did an override of their scores/status for that course, but I do not want to have to do that in the future.

FWIW - we're on a hosted instance of ACP.

#2 2009-05-06 16:10:51

**_AChemey_**

Re: Curriculum Tracking Not Working for Some Users

Mark,

Does the same content "complete" for those two users if you create a new Course?  Does other Presenter content "complete" for them (whether it's in a Course or a Curriculum)? 

Regards,

Andrew

#3 2009-05-06 17:16:49

**_mark2741_**

Hi Andrew,

Yes, other content does "complete". In fact, right after they finished the course that wouldn't "complete", they went in and did a quiz only module and it got set to "passed" with the appropriate score.

There's no pattern or obvious cause that I can come up with for why this happened.

#4 2009-06-12 12:36:00

**_jcooper9099_**

This has been a problem for me for quite some time. It's nothing the end user does as far as I can figure out. Some items just get locked.

Adobe did something to address this with SP3

#5 2009-06-12 14:12:07

**_mark2741_**

Thanks for the response j - it's comforting to hear I'm not the only one who this is affecting.

I know that it's supposed to be sometime in June - does anyone know when SP3 is going to be applied (if it hasn't already) to hosted accounts?

#6 2009-06-12 14:44:09

**_jcooper9099_**

This Saturday

Board footer