Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-01-14 13:27:12

**_CBButler_**

Learner Home Page - right hand screen not auto-adjusting

As a curriculum builder, some things I've noticed that I can't figure out - is it a design flaw, or does our system configuration need to be adjusted somehow?

I have noticed on the learner's home page (and within the transcript) in the right hand screen
1) Sometimes the summary fits onto the page just fine, other times it appears as a single line that doesn't automatically wrap itself to fit in the page - and there's no scroll bar so that a person can read the entire line.

2) In instances where the summary does seem to fit, if you resize the window to read the full name of the course in the left hand pane, the information in the right hand window is cut off/runs off the page - and there's no scroll bar so that they can read the summary.

3) The courses in the left hand window appear in sequence, but the course list in the right hand window seems to appear in the order in which the content was loaded, not what's in the left hand window pane.  Can present itself as confusing especially when the left hand window pane tells you one thing and the right hand inidicates another. 

Wish I could show you screen shots...

#2 2009-01-16 18:04:08

**_dyun_**

Re: Learner Home Page - right hand screen not auto-adjusting

I just tested this out and I was able to reproduce #2 but I was not able to reproduce #1 with either a short or long summary.  Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by #3.

It would be great if you could include some screenshots.

The way to do this is by posting the image somewhere public (photobucket or any web server) then you can use BBCode to include the image in the post using the syntax here: http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … php#bbcode

I've done this in this posting: http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … hp?id=1622

Best,
David

#3 2009-01-30 15:29:34

**_CBButler_**

Screenshot of scenario #1 attached: 

Scenario #1 Screenshot

The full paragraph reads:

This course focuses on how to run, navigate, and understand reports for Duke University INDIVIDUAL cost centers, profit centers, and Plant related projects. The class is taught in the R/3 Production client. New custom reports, line item detail reports, and reports for cash balances and overdrafts are taught. Printing and exporting reports to Excel is covered. While the drill down process is covered, the details on documents are not included in this class.

#4 2009-01-30 16:18:39

**_dyun_**

Thanks for sending the screenshot.  I am able to reproduce your issue and I'll forward this info on to the team.

#5 2009-05-06 02:20:22

**_rainbow2009_**

pret auto
Great! ^^Appriciate!

#6 2009-06-11 03:53:39

**_Raneses_**

Has the issue been sorted out?  I guess the problem I have is the same problem as what was stated here in this topic.

Simulation pret

#7 2009-06-11 10:11:27

**_jcooper9099_**

This has been an issue since connect 6 for me.

Board footer