Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-08 19:13:34

**_lesterb64_**

Imported audio not being saved

After importing an audio file, the Save function is not available in the File menu of the Audio Editor. Why? And the resulting Presenter file never gets the updated audio. ANy ideas? The online Help does not address this.
Thanks!

#2 2009-06-09 11:48:16

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Imported audio not being saved

You are importing audio in the Edit Audio tool?

Try using the Record Audio or Import Audio tool (in the presenter menu, not in the Edit Audio dialog box) and see if that works.

#3 2009-06-09 11:53:50

**_lesterb64_**

I did import audio, and it was positioned where I wanted it, in front of existing audio. I could play it in the editor to check it, and when satisfied that it was what I wanted, it would not save. The save function wasn't available. I worked around it by performing an action, deleting a small amount of silence, which made the save function available. It is strange that importing new audio content to an exisiting bit of audio doesn't make the save available.
Thanks for the reply!

#4 2009-06-09 11:58:44

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

When you used the audio import tool, it was automatically saved. The only time the Edit Audio tool will prompt you to save is when you make a change, so it sounds like it is working correctly.

Glad to help.

Board footer