Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-17 10:26:23

**_manyajohri_**

Delete Previously Dialed Numbers

In the meeting room when we click on Call Me then we have a Join Teleconference dialog box. If there are previously dialed numbers then we can see them by clicking on Drop Down button under Phone Number.
How can we delete the list of those number. I think they are getting cached but want to know how to delete those.

Last edited by **_manyajohri_** (2009-05-17 10:26:59)

#2 2009-05-20 01:54:37

**_santhony_**

Re: Delete Previously Dialed Numbers

I *think* that the phone numbers may be stored in Flash Players Shared Objects. A local shared-object is functionally similar to a browser cookie.  Browser cookies are handled by the browser; shared-objects are handled by the Flash player.  I'm taking a stab at this one, so it may not work - please let us know if it does.

On a Mac:

Try to go to [macname]\library\preferences\macromedia\Flash Player\# shared objects
There, delete everything but one folder.

On a PC:

Documents and Settings\userName\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
There, delete the folder with the URL to your Connect server name

#3 2009-05-21 04:40:58

**_manyajohri_**

Re: Delete Previously Dialed Numbers

Thanks for you help. Actually i already figured out this. There is one more way to do it. Do Right Click on Meeting Room>Settings>Click on Folder Icon and drag the slider to the beginning. Put a check in never ask again. Usually it takes 10% of the total storage. It will also clear the cache.

Board footer