Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-18 18:22:58

**_SJ_**

Unable to Record the Meeting

Hi Everyone:

I am trying to record the phone-bridge Adobe Connect meeting I am able to capture the screen with video pod and other pods. But am unable to record the audio.

Any insight will be helpful.

Thank you.

#2 2009-05-18 19:51:16

**_Jeff_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Unable to Record the Meeting

What company's integrated phone bridge are you using?

Please keep in mind that if you're using an unsupported phone bridge - where you simply fill in the blanks, as indicated below that audio technically isn't integrated, just an option:
pbridge.jpg
When you select the above indicated option, audio will not be recorded due to lack of Connect Pro integration.

But if you're using Premiere Global like I am, I had an issue when trying to record a meeting last week, but it does give you an error message letting you know that the audio will not be recorded. To remedy this, I restarted the audio conference after the error message, and was able to record. Luckily, I didn't have anyone else on the line at the time (was waiting for the participants), so I was able to hang up and have the room call me back without anyone else having to re-connect to the phone bridge.

If you are a client and it's a recurring issue, I suggest contacting your Premiere Global account representative or Premiere Global Technical Support.

Board footer