Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-05 14:17:37

**_akranitz_**

Running Two Screen Shares Concurrently

Has anyone tried placing two Share Pods side-by-side in a Meeting Room, then sharing a separate desktop in each?

Going to attempt soon, just curious if anyone had feedback on best techniques for this. I'll probably set my room screen resolution to largest available and make sure Screen Sharing is set to high-quality. Any other tips are appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

#2 2009-05-05 16:27:18

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Running Two Screen Shares Concurrently

Adam,

This should work fine, just understand that they may not both be easily viewable, and that you may want to keep the screen sharing quality at low bandwidth to conserve the bandwidth used. Unless you are screen sharing images, or image heavy content, you probably wouldn't see a difference in quality.

As a trick to conserve on bandwidth, you may want to have the person that is not active on the screen share use the Pause and Annotate feature, to pause their screen share so they are not consuming bandwidth unnecessarily. Then they can press the resume button when it is their turn.

#3 2009-05-05 16:30:28

**_akranitz_**

Re: Running Two Screen Shares Concurrently

Thanks Jorma, good advice. I'll pass that on to the presenter setting up this particular meeting.

Board footer