Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-12-18 18:07:21

**_dali_**

Room background not visible in recorded meeting

Hi,

I have recorded a meeting in a meeting room with a room background. When I trying to view the recording I can

#2 2007-12-27 16:47:10

**_alain_**

Re: Room background not visible in recorded meeting

Hi,

Can you clarify the steps you have been doing to access the recorded version when you mentioned if you're not logged in?

#3 2009-03-25 04:45:36

**_dali_**

Hi, sorry for my late answer. The problem still accrues. This is how I do:
1. I upload a background image to Content in Connect Pro Central.
2. I put in the background image in the meeting room.
3. I record my meeting and make it public.

If I view the recording without being logged in I can't se the room background image. Even if I uload another image, make it public, put it into the meeting room and then make a new recording, I cannot still see the background if I am not logged in.

Any suggestions?

//Dan

#4 2009-05-02 13:27:52

**_simonbyrne_**

I have just come across this same problem too.  It's really stupid!  I have also tried making the background image "available for public viewing" on the permissions tab, and it still isn't visible.

#5 2009-05-02 15:04:24

**_simonbyrne_**

This is really weird, but I've just discovered that the original meeting has to have the correct permissions set up as well for the user in question.  It's like the original meeting ties together the recording and the embedded background images.  It still means that I haven't been able to make the recording public (and have public viewers see the background image) but I have been able to create a "view only" login for people to use for the recording.

Board footer