Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-04-20 15:17:47

**_jbischke_**

Whiteboard weirdness

We've been receiving reports of a lot of weirdness on the whiteboard and with presentation sharing in Connect Pro lately.  I'm wondering if anyone else has seen anything along the lines of these types of things:

Comment #1

[i]Speaking of a whiteboard all over the place

#2 2009-04-21 12:09:08

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Whiteboard weirdness

For 1 and 2 it sounds like someone was given Presenter level permissions and was playing with the white board while people were working.

For 3, it seems like when the presentation was loaded, either a host or presenter chose to show the play bar and pressed the play button, or possibly pressed the "p" key (the hot key for play) and the presentation played with 5 seconds per slide.

#3 2009-04-23 11:06:10

**_aklemmer_**

Re: Whiteboard weirdness

Whiteboard weirdness - (as if there's a ghost in the machine) - YES - see item (2) in my recent post:

http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … hp?id=1851

Connect Meeting does not seem to handle multiple folks with whiteboard priviliges at once. The previous responder may possibly be correct, but I've had this happen and I honestly don't think it works well even if everyone is behaves perfectly. THis is one way in which WebEx outshines Connect as a synchronous training tool IMHO.

Board footer