Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-23 09:40:08

**_blueguero_**

errors saving, downloading or printing reports in Reports Console

We run Adobe Connect Pro 7.0 SP2.    We're recent to the product.  My account belongs to all built-in groups (administrators, authors, meeting hosts, training managers, event managers, learners).   I can create reports within the Reports/System Usage/Full System Usage wizard.  When I try to save, print or download reports I get the following errors:

this report cannot be saved
this report cannot be printed
this report cannot be downloaded

Has anyone experienced these errors and solved them?

Thanks,
Sergio

#2 2009-03-27 16:44:33

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: errors saving, downloading or printing reports in Reports Console

Yep that's just the way this Reports Module has been. There used to be a 3rd party reporting tool called Nutshell. It was amazing, but this reports module put them out and it has never been quite what was promised. Besides the lack of print and saving, it seems to fail to give all the information you are looking for (take attendees to your meetings for example).

In the end it seems that the old reports are still the best and most reliable.

#3 2009-03-27 22:12:59

**_blueguero_**

Re: errors saving, downloading or printing reports in Reports Console

I received the following information from Adobe Technical Support:

"There is an entry for this issue in our bugbase (Watson #1697464 - "New Report Wizard / Some reports are not downloadable due to technical limitations which provides bad user experience").
It is marked to fix for Connect 7.5 (target release date: Sep 2009)."

It looks like I've reported a known issue that Adobe is addressing and intends to have a fix out for this fall.

Sergio

Board footer