Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-12 13:06:51

**_CCWWW_**

Concurrent meeting users

I have many meetings created.  Can I find out how many people were in my Adobe Connect rooms at a given time and date without going in to each meeting room individual and looking at the report by session?

Thanks,

#2 2009-03-12 13:27:33

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Concurrent meeting users

I have a similar question.  I am interested in the peak number of concurrent users across all of my meetings.  If possible, seeing historical info would be preferred as opposed to just the last 30 days.

Tied to this question, if someone watches a recording (vs attending a live meeting), are they counted as a user.  For example, lets say my concurent seat limit is 100, and I currently have a meeting with 100 people in it.  If someone watches a recording not tied to this meeting at the same time as my meeting, are they counted as part of my 100 seat limit, or seperate since it is a recording?

thanks
-Chris

#3 2009-03-18 10:07:43

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

CCWWW,

You could use the Reports Module to view the System Usage Report and you can filter that by any date range you wish.

Chris,

Someone watching the recording does not use a meeting attendee license. The recording is considered content and doesn't have a viewing license associated with it.

#4 2009-03-18 10:25:28

**_roysdenc_**

Thanks Jorma!

Board footer