Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-13 10:40:07

**_manyajohri_**

No Sync Button in the Meeting Room on few Machines

Hi All,
I am facing an issue with the presentation on few machines. I have uploaded a PPT created in Power Point-2003 in the meeting room share pod. I am not using Adobe Presenter. Now few presenters complained that the Presentation starts playing automatically and also they don't see the Sync Button. We have latest flash player version 10. The Flash Player has been uninstalled and Reinstalled many times. Connect Add-in has been uninstalled and reinstalled as well. This is happening with all the Presentation on few machines so the problem is machine specific. I am still not sure what has gone wrong. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

#2 2009-02-20 11:34:02

**_santhony_**

Re: No Sync Button in the Meeting Room on few Machines

Can you reproduce the behavior of this ppt and the lack of a sync button in a new meeting room - or is it seeming to be specific to those users only?

#3 2009-02-21 06:21:49

**_manyajohri_**

No i can't reproduce the same behavior with the PPT. As i mentioned earlier it is specific to few machines. This problem is occurring only on 3-4 machines and you can reproduce the issue from other computers. That's why the problem looks weird. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled Flash Player and  also Connect Add-in but problem remains the same. I also tried to access the meeting by putting the computer in clean boot mode to check whether the issue was due to some third party service or not but it didn't help too. I still don't have any clue about this problem.

#4 2009-03-11 13:01:35

**_bbatt_**

I am having the exact same problem. A few attendees say the slides are running by themselves. I can't stop their problem. I usually have them log out and back in. Usually helps but not always. i have talked to tech and they can't seem to help.

We also run Powerpoint 2003 in the meeting uploads.

Board footer