Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-20 16:47:37

**_saskeg_**

Looking for curriculum examples - interested in info exchange?

I work for SAS Institute, a software company based in Cary, North Carolina.  We are just getting started using the training module and are looking for some real-world examples of how training is being used.  If you are willing and able to provide me with access to one of your curriculums as a model, we would be glad to share our knowledge of Connect Meeting with you. 

We have been using Connect Meeting for over a year, and have 7 total years of experience in delivering synchronous training via web conferencing.  We deliver our synchronous courses to external customers for a fee.  Our business has grown over the years, and we can share information on how to scale your training business for increased volume.  As part of an information exchange, we will provide you with access to one of our courses. 

Please let me know if you are interested.  My contact information is below.

Kathleen Guerra
E-learning Manager
SAS Institute
919 531 6891
kathleen.guerra@sas.com

#2 2009-02-20 16:58:05

**_AChemey_**

Re: Looking for curriculum examples - interested in info exchange?

Kathleen,

I realize you are looking for "real-world" examples.  I just wanted to make sure you reviewed Randah's article on learning paths within Curriculums in the Tutorial's section:  http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … /index.php

It's a great overview.

-Andrew

#3 2009-03-06 09:12:33

**_scottrbw_**

Re: Looking for curriculum examples - interested in info exchange?

We might be interested -- please contact me directly via email.

Board footer