Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-19 16:37:44

**_danhendricks_**

API integration with Salesforce.com

Does anyone have experience with API integration with Connect Pro and Salesforce.com?  I am needing to connect our dealers who have access to Salesforce to training content that is in Connect Pro.  I have no experience with API.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Dan Hendricks

#2 2009-02-21 22:50:21

**_infowelder_**

Re: API integration with Salesforce.com

Dan,

I'm interested in this topic too.   We develop Flex components that are driven from Force.com, but have no direct experience with Connect Pro. (yet)

Anyone???

-Adam

#3 2009-02-23 00:55:59

**_michael_**

Re: API integration with Salesforce.com

It is definitely possible using the Force.com web services and ACP's XML web services.  We provide a service ( connectyou.me ) that uses the ACP Web Services to log the user in (login API), grabs a list of the user's meetings (report-my-meetings), and then also logs the user into SF.com, searches for contacts the match someone in the queue, etc.

There are similar APIs to grab a user's enrolled courses (or to enroll the SF.com user in a course), so you should be able to accomplish your goal here.

Tip on the SF.com integration:  Your account access via APIs is locked-down by IP Address.  If you don't set this up in sf.com, you will get unhelpful errors and scratch your head for awhile.

Board footer