Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-11 17:13:30

**_dlofgreen_**

Poll reporting is not working

Fist post here so be gentle if this has been discussed already. I have some polls in a meeting and have closed the polls but I don't see any reporting under the reports/by question in the meeting management area. Ideas?

D.

#2 2009-02-11 18:38:26

**_dyun_**

Re: Poll reporting is not working

Hi There,

Thanks for joining the community.  I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.  From what you describe, your poll results should be saved.  The pitfalls people usually run into is not closing the polls out, but if you have done that, the results should definitely be stored. 

Have you checked the reports since you last checked?  Sometimes there is a slight lag between when the data is sent and the results appear.

Do the other reports for that meeting seem to be working correctly?  Is this something you can recreate in every meeting for all polls, or is this problem restricted to specific poll questions or meetings?

Best,
David

#3 2009-02-11 18:42:50

**_dlofgreen_**

Well, I actually have 3 meetings that had multiple polls and none of them are reporting. I just checked again. So it is repeatable. How long does this usually take to see the reports after closing the polls? Is there any other way to get the reports?

D.

#4 2009-02-11 19:13:46

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

The reports should show up almost instantly. The only thing I have seen as an issue for the reporting of Polls and Quiz results is Connect is randomizing the order of them. So I don't see the questions in order of meeting or number of question asked. The Presenter and Captivate quiz results are also randomized.

#5 2009-02-12 05:26:41

**_tlchurch_**

Also, just to be sure, when you say you've "closed the polls", do you mean you hit the button on the poll that says "Close" or that you've minimized/hidden the polls so you can no longer see them? You'll need to do the former in order for Connect to save the results.

Board footer