Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2023-08-09 13:58:33

cuc1691607370

Adobe Connect Home Page - Recent Rooms

When Adobe Connect's homepage was updated it took away all the rooms that I used to see. There is now a 'Recent Rooms' area but I never have any rooms listed there and I frequent many different rooms. How can I get my rooms to show on my home page?

#2 2023-08-10 11:40:14

Andrew Chemey

Re: Adobe Connect Home Page - Recent Rooms

@cuc1691607370 - The new home page seems to have removed the list of meetings. There is a calendar at the bottom, but that is only useful if you are looking for meetings that are occurring in specific timeframe and update the meetings with that data. Did you look at the 'View All' link at the bottom-left of the Recent rooms section? That will take you to your meetings. Not the same, but depends on where you created your meetings.

#3 2023-08-11 09:26:51

cuc1691607370

Re: Adobe Connect Home Page - Recent Rooms

Yes I tried selected View all and it sends me to the same place as it would if I would select Meeting in the top menu bar. All of my meetings are created as Shared Meetings since my team and I all use these rooms for our classes. I wish they could put them back on the homescreen for easier access or have the Recent Rooms box actually show the recent rooms you have visited.

Thank you for your response!

Board footer