Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-01-26 09:51:44

**_thomasattrp_**

Attention San Diego Connect Pro Enthusiasts--Help Needed

Hello,
We are loaning our Connect Pro platform to a charitable foundation which is giving an award to two San Diego area residents. The presentation will be made via Connect Pro on February 15 at about 5 p.m. PST.

The recipients of the award are not very computer literate.  So, we are looking for someone in the San Diego area who might  be willing to donate as a volunteer some time to help with the tech aspects from the San Diego end.  We'll be looking after the North Carolina end. Ideally, we would like to use video and VOIP if possible, but have Premiere Global as a backup.

The foundation that is making the award is small, has no paid staff, and everyone who works with it is a volunteer. It is also making  a small grant to the foundation associated with the recipients of the award.

If anyone is interested in donating some time to help with this, I can send more info and we can talk on the phone, or via Connect Pro.  Email me at thomas@trpnet.com. If anyone is interested, I will then check with the foundation here to see how it wants to proceed.

Thomas White

Board footer