Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-12-07 23:07:36

cuc1607400293

How to submit support ticket for Version 11 problem

How do I submit a support ticket for a major breakout room management issue in Version 11?

The issue is the absolutely unacceptable number of clicks needed to move participants around in the breakout view.  In the Classic version I could move every participant from every breakout room (from 2 to 100 participants) from their assigned breakout room back to the main room and have them ready for a different breakout room assignment in just 4 clicks (one click on the participant on the top of room one's list, then holding the shift key down the second click on the last person on the list in the last breakout room--this would highlight every participant in every breakout room.  The third click would move them all to the main room.  The fourth click on any individual participant would release the blocked group and highlight only the newly selected new participant.). 

To perform this same function in Version 11 with 20 participants now takes 41 clicks (twenty to check the box next to each participant, one to move them back to the main room and twenty more to uncheck the box next to each participant in the group and clear the list in order to begin a new reassignment).  For 30 participants it now takes 61 clicks.  For 40 participants it now takes 81 clicks.  How crazy is that!

There is no way to easily grab an entire group of participants in all, or a portion of all, breakout rooms and move them as a group and then clear the selected group to begin a reassignment.  This is crazy!

#2 2020-12-08 20:27:41

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: How to submit support ticket for Version 11 problem

The Adobe Connect Support portal can be found here https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

#3 2020-12-14 16:14:05

Pkeschinger

I agree. I loved the click  / shift  / click option. The other issue with this is that if you check them and forget to uncheck them they get the same feature that you are trying to inact on another person. UAT for clients would be great before something like this was rolled out. If you are looking for UAT people from the client side, I would love to do some.

#4 2020-12-15 14:51:09

Jorma_at_CoSo

Adobe does have a bet program, which is clearly under utilized. Reach out to your Connect reseller to discuss getting accepted into the program.

Board footer