Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-08-24 21:05:24

yaketyjac

Issues with Event Catalog embed code?

Hi there,

I'm trying to add an iframe widget to our World Manager site (WM is a comms platform) and have tested by pasting the link into a browser (minus the iframe src tag and quotes) - this works fine.

However, when I create the widget in World Manager using this link, all I see is a blank box. I can see WM trying to call the URL but nothing appears.

I've contacted World Manager Support and they say it's an Adobe Connect issue. Are there some kind of security settings within Adobe Connect that I need to enable (a white list?) to allow WM to 'see' the event catalog?

Any help would be gratefully received - with apologies if I haven't chosen the most appropriate category...

Many thanks, Jac

#2 2020-09-10 13:44:35

ktron

Re: Issues with Event Catalog embed code?

Did you make any progress with this? I'm having the same issue - the link in the embed code works fine when I paste it into a browser, but I can't get the page to load by using it with an iframe. My CMS supports iframes.

Edit: I learned this is a SameSite attribute cookie issue and rather than fight with it I'm just going to build links to the event catalog from my on-site landing page.
screenshot

Last edited by ktron (2020-09-14 07:31:34)

#3 2020-09-30 10:13:30

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Issues with Event Catalog embed code?

Contact Adobe Connect Support and let them know https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

Board footer