Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-11-10 16:53:07

**_floyddavenport_**

Connect Recordings Not Playing Back

I still need to confirm if this problem was resolved in SP1 of Connect V7.  It wasn't listed in the release notes.  We have experienced a problem where recordings will hang when trying to load.  They will work, then after a while stop working, then they will begin working again.  Seems to be unpredictable.  And when one recording is not playing back properly, other's play back fine.

Anyone experience this behavior? 

thanks,

Floyd Davenport
floyd@iastate.edu

#2 2008-11-10 17:11:56

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Connect Recordings Not Playing Back

When you say they stop working, what is the behavior?  Do they start playing all together, or does something specific happen?

-Chris

#3 2008-11-11 21:13:19

**_floyddavenport_**

They never really start playing.  They begin to load and just stall, none of the pods ever appear.  When they do play, they play fine... it is just when they are trying to load.  This has happed pretty consistently on numerous recordings on numerous computers.  Again, when one will not load, other will load and play fine. 

Thanks for any help.

#4 2008-11-14 10:26:56

**_roysdenc_**

The only time I have seen that, there was a problem on Adobe's side that they had to fix.  The specific instance I am thinking of was after one of their many weekend updates, and some files weren't copied correctly when they were moved.  Once they realized the error, they fixed it for every one that was affected.  That being said, it sounds like it happens a little too often for you to be this.  I hope it got fixed!

-Chris

#5 2009-01-12 21:41:35

**_vjp1369_**

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am experiencing the same issues with Connect Recordings. Unfortunately, this is how one of my professors holds classes.

Thanks!

#6 2009-01-14 11:43:14

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

What is in the share pod when you start the meeting recordings. There is a know issue with the "Welcome Map" app in recordings that causes the recording to hang and become non-functional.

Board footer