Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-11-10 16:50:09

**_floyddavenport_**

Mute and Unmute Problem

I've reported this problem to Adobe, but can't get a response.  We are using the Premiere Global integrated phone conferencing.  After Connect version 7 came out, the mute and unmute icons are out of sync with the actual mutting and unmutting of the phone line. 

You have to select mute twice for the icon to change and the same for the unmute.

Anyone experience this behavior and more importantly know how to resolve it?

We are up-to-date on all releases both for Connect and Premiere Global.

thanks,

Floyd Davenport
floyd@iastate.edu

#2 2008-11-12 16:03:11

**_santhony_**

Re: Mute and Unmute Problem

Floyd,

You would most likely need to contact Premiere support in regards to your telephony problem for more information. They would be the best place to start.

Good luck!

#3 2008-11-14 23:22:02

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

Are you seeing the same issues when using the key pad on your phone as well? The same commands reside there as well.

#4 2008-11-18 18:49:49

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Yes,

Every time. Same issue through the UI or the key pad.

I've called Adobe and Premiere about this and I get the "It's the other guy's problem" response. Also the "It's a know issue" response...

#5 2009-01-06 11:07:40

**_bpaleg_**

Following an abundance of VOIP audio issues, we just installed the Premiere Global integrated phone conferencing. I'm in our organization's first Connect meeting and are experiencing the same symptoms.   It appears that if you use Connect's mute icons, you get  something like this

first click of the Mute icon      - you are muted, icon shows the phone
second click of the Mute icon - you are muted, icon shows muted
third click of the Mute icon     - you are un-muted, icon shows still muted
fourth click of the Mute icon   - you are un-muted, icon shows the phone

So, are everyone using Connect Pro 7.x with Premiere Global experiencing the same problem, who only a few of us lucky ones?

And, beyond pointing fingers, have either Adobe or Premiere Global taken responsibility for this undocumented feature and are possibly working on a resolution?

Last edited by **_bpaleg_** (2009-01-06 11:07:52)

#6 2009-01-06 17:19:30

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I've not yet herd of a resolution yet, short of going with the other vendor for the phone integration.

#7 2009-01-07 23:28:18

**_TechGuy_**

I am having the same issue with the unmute and mute function both with the ui and the keypad. Did you ever get this issue resolved? If it was what was the fix? I am using the Adobe Connect Hosted Solution with Premiere integration.

Last edited by **_TechGuy_** (2009-01-07 23:32:56)

#8 2009-01-09 11:55:06

**_bpaleg_**

" the other vendor for the phone integration."

Can you share any info about the other vendor? I thought Global Premiere was sort of de facto standard.

#9 2009-01-09 12:54:54

**_santhony_**

If you go to the Partner offerings page at Adobe you can find the information and all the other programs that are offered by Adobe Partners including Closed Captioning etc.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/connect/partners/ (ignore the UK in the URL - it was the only one I could find)..

Hope this helps!

Last edited by **_santhony_** (2009-01-09 12:55:32)

#10 2009-01-13 01:34:08

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

The mysterious "other" partner with integrated telephony is "Meeting One".

We are Premiere Global resellers and found the Meeting One rates to be higher than Premiere's.

We can beat Meeting One's prices hands down every time and most people seem to prefer the lower price even with the annoying bug thrown in as a bonus!

But I agree that this should get fixed ASAP as it should not be there and it's not as if Adobe and Premiere are unaware of this by now. Hey guys, how about getting this resolved!

Board footer