Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-12-02 09:40:14

**_ohfortuna_**

Where is my Data?

I am running several Adobe Connect Events (recorded powerpoint presentations) - users register in advance for the events on a registration form I created. During registration they enter requested information (standard email. name etc). One of the data fields is customized data (SSN). I can't find this data when I pull reports and/or look at the participants. Where is this data? I have looked everywhere I can...Lists of users/participants just show the name and email address and NOT the info from this customized data field. Can anyone help?

#2 2008-12-11 13:42:23

alistairlee

Re: Where is my Data?

Hi ohfortuna,

Your data should be stored with the event itself.

- Click on "Event Management", then browse to your event (probably under 'My Events' or 'Shared Events')
- Click the event name to be taken to the details page for that event
- From here, you can click the 'Reports' tab.  The default view only shows you a summary and aggregate data, but there are links here to get more detail
- Clicking on the "By Registrants" tab gives you the ability to download the registration report.  This report will give you the login, name, status (invited, pending, approved, denied) followed by registration questions with answers for each user.

Thanks,
Alistair

Board footer