Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-10-30 15:03:03

**_Crozzer_**

Bullet Points

Has anyone else experienced problems with Bullet Points in that they appear butted up against the text once I convert the powerpoint through presenter. It just looks unprofessional once the content is produced.

#2 2008-12-09 01:39:22

**_santhony_**

Re: Bullet Points

What type of bullet points are you using? What type of font?

A screenshot would be great if you can if your issue has not been resolved.

#3 2008-12-09 20:53:49

**_jlarocque17_**

I am also having this issue with Presenter 7.0.2.  I'm using PowerPoint 2007 but saved the file as a PPT (using Windows Vista).

I'm using "filled round bullets" and an Arial font.  I'm using a 0.4 indent between bullet and text and a "hanging indentation."  I am also using a wipe animation.

When the presentation is published, the space between the bullet and the text completely disappears and a "hanging" indentation goes to "none" so that any bullet text that drops to a second line ends up under the bullet. 

For some reason, it happens with some text boxes and not others.  I can't figure out why.  Would appreciate any help here.

#4 2008-12-10 10:59:00

**_roysdenc_**

jlarocque17 - can you email me your presentation?  I have a similar case open with Adobe support and it would be good to have yours as an example.  In my case, I was using size 18 Arial Narrow, and some text would show correctly and some would not.  My work around was that things displayed correctly when I changed my font size from 18 to 16 (or anything other than 18), but now my slides don't look quite as good as they once did.

You are not alone in your font issues, and if you can get me your presentation, I will send it in as an example with my request and hopefully get Adobe looking into a solution to correct this.

Thanks!
Chris

Board footer