Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-11-26 09:19:20

**_jwillisrose_**

Lost Audio after Publishing (Presenter 6.1)

Hey all,

New problem:

I just published (locally) after editing the audio I had recorded for the presentation.  I used the built in Audio Editor to adjust levels, timing, etc.  I have 110 slides, about half of which are quiz slides.   44 of those quiz slides have no audio after publishing.  Also, none of the 44 "Correct" responses were published either.

I had published prior to editing the audio and all the slide audio files were present as evidenced by looking the "data" folders of my published presentation folders.  The old data folder had 154 mp3s.  the new data folder has only 110 mp3s.

Of note: I have two separate quizes in this file and the 2nd quiz's audio is present.  None of the first quiz (44 questions) have their audio after publishing. 

The audio is still present when I use the Audio Editor. 

So what did I do?   I must of clicked something or touched something while I was using the audio editor. Right?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jamie

PS - Happy thanksgiving!

#2 2008-12-04 16:16:22

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Lost Audio after Publishing (Presenter 6.1)

Jamie,

I think that finding answers for Presenter 6.1 may be a challenge any more. Is there any chance that you could get a hold of Presenter 6.2 and see if that solves the problems? This audio dropping may just be a bug of 6.1, though I can't say for sure. Otherwise you may try the 30 day trial of Presenter 7 from adobe.com (and get the two updates before working in it) and see if that resolves the issue.

#3 2008-12-04 16:32:32

**_jwillisrose_**

Re: Lost Audio after Publishing (Presenter 6.1)

Thanks for the tips.  I've requested Presenter 7.0.  Crossing my fingers. 

BTW - I solved the problem by re-importing each slide's audio using the MP3's I found in an old version of the presentation.  It was tedious, but it got me back on track.

Thanks,
Jamie

Board footer