Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-06-25 07:50:12

**_gibsonclan_**

Setting Manager to a group???

I am wondering if there is a way to "Select Manager" for a group of users.  As far as I can see there is not way to do a batch import in the "Import" section.  I basically have one person who needs to be the manager (for training) for about 75 users - those users are in a group.  It seems so tedious to have to go into each persons Connect record and "Edit Information" then "Select Manager."  I have been banging me head off the wall wondering.

v6 @ the moment.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Brad Gibson

#2 2008-11-19 14:57:55

**_dschneider_**

Re: Setting Manager to a group???

I have the same problem Brad, and I have yet to get an answer..I'm wondering what the 'Select Team Members' does.  If this the reverse of what you've been doing?  For example, if you select the manager, then edit information, 'Select Team Members', will that make him the manager for all of those people?

And what's the difference between training groups and admin groups?

#3 2008-11-21 18:00:57

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Setting Manager to a group???

Brad,

You can set "Team Members" and that user will be the Manager for those individuals.

dschneider,

The difference between a Training Group and an Admin Group is that an Administrator sets up the Admin groups to better organize the list of users within the system, and a Training Group is set up by a Training Manager to better organize the list of users into useful groups for enrolling users into trainings (courses and curriculums).

Board footer