Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-10-06 15:08:10

**_Alan_**

Downloading recorded meetings

Hi All,

Is there any way to download and save the recording of a meeting quickly...without having to play it on your machine in real time.

When I go to "Save as" or Save target as" there is no ability to cache the file.

Thanks!

Alan

#2 2008-10-06 15:43:35

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Downloading recorded meetings

Not at this time. We got downloading with V7, maybe we'll see a better download/recording option later.

Until then letting the recordings happen after you go home from work is a good option. Then the FLV is waiting for you in when you show up for work.

#3 2008-10-07 13:16:51

**_roysdenc_**

One thing that may or may not affect you is that these downloaded recordings (.flvs) do not contain any metadata.  We had a situation where Connect recordings were not playing back correctly, and tried to use the downloaded ones and play them with our FMS on our own website.  Though I am sure that part of this was due to our use case and custom .flv player on our website (uses metadata to determine the playback size), but we had to use a third party product to add metadata so that they would play back at something larger than your thumb nail.  Just thought I would give you a heads up on that.

-Chris

#4 2008-10-31 15:40:40

**_kova4_**

Checkout posting from kova4 - we can do it -

Board footer