Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-09-24 13:46:21

**_project359_**

Presenter 7.0.1 Quiz Bugs

Just wanted to know if I was the only one having major issues with Presenter 7.0.1.

Since 7 was pushed, I've been using the shuffle questions and shuffle answers options (due to cheating going on by our enrollees). However, I've been getting some odd complaints lately where text is overlaid and some answers are not selectable.

Thinking this was just a poor student that failed whining, I went through and indeed the shuffling seems to cause me more problems than it's worth.

For example, if a group of answers consists of one word or two line answers, shuffling can cause them to overlay. Once this happens, some answers are not selectable.

I've tried aligning the answers from the formatting menu but it all depends on how the shuffle spits them out. This is incredibly frustrating as you would assume the shuffle option would take this into account.

Now, I'm getting issues with the "Continue" buttons not appearing after the candidate has selected an answer. Sometimes they display, sometimes they don't.

Adobe need to fix these issues as 6 was lacking in features but was stable. 7 has been a nightmare since we installed it.

#2 2008-10-09 06:49:47

**_lego_**

Re: Presenter 7.0.1 Quiz Bugs

Whenever i create a multiple type question From Presenter7 after the question slide is created i make sure that the answer options are evenly spaced(in presentation adjust the textbox of answer option to do that).This way i have never seen the overlapping of answer options.

Board footer