Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-03-01 08:30:23

dschwartz

Changing meeting entry message

Is there a way to edit the entry message that appears to users before they log in?

"Adobe Connect can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting."

We want to add information to indicate that users can enter the meetings without providing identifying information, and that they will be anonymous.

I find nothing in documentation on how to edit this text.

Thanks in advance for any help!

#2 2016-03-01 10:17:00

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Changing meeting entry message

In Connect Central you need to go to Administration > Compliance and Control > Recordings and Notice. There you can change your entry message to whatever you need.

#3 2016-03-01 10:36:31

dschwartz

Thanks. I was afraid that might be the case. I was hoping to be able to change the message for only a subset of our meetings, but not all.

#4 2016-03-01 12:21:36

Jorma_at_CoSo

Ah,

If you turn on the Block incomming attendees feature you can post a custom message that is specific to the meeting room. This would show up as an additional screen before entering the meeting, but it is something that could meet your needs.

Since this would show up after they entered their guest information, it may not work for you.

Now that I think about it a bit more, you could modify the room name to convey the information.

Meeting%20Login%20Page%20-%20Anonymous%20Note.JPG

#5 2016-03-01 15:32:49

dschwartz

Both excellent ideas!

Thanks.

Board footer