Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-09-04 13:20:39

QISAactionlab

Account Expired - Anyway to access our recorded webinars?

We had an account with Adobe Connect Meeting and hosted a few webinars using this platform.  We did not get the response we had hoped for, so we did not renew our license in April.  Unfortunately I have just discovered the links I had posted on our website to the recorded webinars is now telling visitors:

Your Account Has Expired.
For further assistance, please contact your Adobe Connect sales representative or reseller. If you need assistance locating your reseller, please email us.
For further assistance, please check out the Adobe Connect support center or contact Adobe Connect support.

Does anyone know if I renew our license will we have access to these recordings, or have we lost them forever?

#2 2015-09-04 13:23:12

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Account Expired - Anyway to access our recorded webinars?

This depends on how long the account has been expired. If it expired recently, then you shoudl be able to get it reactivated and get your recordings working. You can then decide if you want to download them as FLV's or wait for the release of 9.5 (coming very soon) and you'll have the option to make an MP4 version of it then as well.

If it has been more than 6-9 months, then the account may have been removed, but it could be worth reaching out to your reseller and/or Adobe to see if it can still be recovered.

#3 2015-09-14 12:13:32

QISAactionlab

Well, Clarix are being very unhelpful and tell me that we have to renew our license for another year.  And I am peeved that at no time were we told that we should download our webinars in another format so that we would not lose them - the sales guy was only interested in closing a sale, and since then has been brief, almost to the point of being abrupt in his responses.

#4 2015-09-15 11:47:11

Jorma_at_CoSo

Contact me off forum, jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com and we can see if we can find a way to get you what you need.

Board footer