Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-08-21 12:01:55

**_ohfortuna_**

Help Me With Presenter Quiz Results Reporting!!!

I have created an online assessment and placed it in the middle of a presenter presentation.

The "assessment" is made up of 5 non graded short answer questions which gather basic info like Name, Phone Number, Date etc - there are no wrong answers - simply identifers for who is taking the assessment (and watching the presentation).

Immediately following these five short answer questions are 12 True/False questions which do have right and wrong answers.

To test - I published the presentation and took the assessment as 10 different people (ie viewed the presentation 10 times and answered all the questions 10 times) so I could see how the info was recorded and displayed by Adobe Connect Enterprise.

When I pull the reports they are all "gobbledegook" - Long strands of disconnected numbers (in a txt file) with some identifiable answers mixed in. Impossible to interpret!

What I am looking to accomplish is this...

Have a singular individual watch the presentation - take the assessment and then access their assessment answers (both short answer and T/F) in a way that has the data entered reported together for that person.

What I am getting is disconnected answers to each question not easily connected as a singular assessment test...

I know there must be a way to get answers to questions associated with one test taker but how??

Can anyone assist me?

Steven Litzinger

#2 2008-08-22 01:09:59

**_us007_**

Re: Help Me With Presenter Quiz Results Reporting!!!

Problem is not with Presenter Reporting but with the display of reports by Connect. For details : http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/ … 6872122256

Board footer