Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-08-18 13:35:11

**_Daniel_**

Using Presenter slideshows in a Connect meeting

Hi,

I posted a similar topic in the Presenter Forum. I have made a slideshow with audio sidebar and published it to our Connect Pro Server for use in an online class, conducted through Connect Pro. In other words, I'm showing a presenter slideshow inside Connect Pro. I cannot figure out how to make the slideshow play automatically so all pariticipants can view it without having to start the show themselves. Is there a fix for this? Something obvious we've overlooked?

As it is now, I have to turn off the sync so the slideshow can play, and each participant needs to start it themselves. I want to open the show, press play, and have everyone see the same thing. Is this possible? Thanks a lot.

Daniel

#2 2008-08-19 12:00:26

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Re: Using Presenter slideshows in a Connect meeting

Hi Daniel,

There's no way to get a Presenter file to autoplay on load in a meeting room as far as I know. While presentations can be set to autostart when run directly, you normally wouldn't want that in a meeting.

We could build a small SWF app that could be placed on your first slides that would turn the playbar to Play as soon as the pod loaded. This is pretty easy to do and could be used on any presentation without affecting how it operated outside of a meeting room.

Regards,

Terry

#3 2008-08-20 08:18:31

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Using Presenter slideshows in a Connect meeting

http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … hp?id=1197

The other post with same question.

Board footer